Friday, April 4, 2014

Trending: Kris Aquino and Derek Ramsay, CONFIRMED

While there are tons of rumors spreading that Kris Aquino is being courted by Herbert Bautista, comes a new twist in the story. Kris Aquino and Derek Ramsay. Are things heating up between the 2 stars?



On her latest instagram post, Kris had talked about a quote in giving second chances in love last Tuesday. He also thanked the dusky, moreno actor for always being there. The quote she posted on Instagram was:  ”For every girl with a broken heart, there’s always a boy with glue gun.”
It's easy to say how close they are because they have internal jokes and stuffs that only the 2 understand: “It was a hard day for both of us, you had your personal issues & so did I… But you were there for me & I was grateful you gave me the chance to be there for you… I said it before, super cute na may coffee pa. And now we can add chocolate marble & French Fries to that list.”

No comments:

Post a Comment